Custom sponsor packages at the wave of a wand
SponsorMagic segments offer you several things you can’t get from traditional advertising. One of them is customized content that is scripted into the entertainment. The show’s writers work directly with you to create messaging that engages the audience and aligns with your brand strategy. And you get a fresh, new segment for every show. Poof, no more messaging fatigue! You can even have a segment produced on location, bringing the show to you and presenting your story through a video tour of your company. Segments can be packaged in 60-second spots, 120-second spots, or you can create a custom bundled segment package—sponsor the whole show if you’d like. We are flexible to make custom contracts for each sponsor’s need.
Pre-Broadcast Charter Rates
Charter sponsors can lock in at pre-broadcast rates, even after the show airs and rates go up. Because eventually they will go up. Custom bundles available for negotiation. Discount rates available for sponsoring a whole show.
$105,000 includes two bumpers
$200,000 includes four bumpers + opening & closing billboards
Charter Sponsor PackageIncludes promotion on all channels
- SponsorMagic segment(s) on Pop TV (airs 3X)
- Website promotion(s)
- Social media promotion(s)
- BBTV influencer network promotion(s)
- Crowd screenings (SponsorMagic segment)
- Co-branding in national PR campaign
SponsorMagic Custom PackageCustomized cross-channel options
- SponsorMagic segment(s) on Pop TV (airs 3X) – included
- Crowd screenings (SponsorMagic segment) – included
- Website promotion(s) – paid
- Social media promotion(s) – paid
- BBTV influencer network promotion(s) – paid
- Co-branding in national PR campaign – paid
Product Promo Package
- Product placement and prize giveaway promotions negotiated individually
More ways to reach your target audience:
Viewership projections for The Stu and Laurie Variety Hour are based on the performance of similar programs and Pop TV network trends. No specific reach and impressions data exists for other channels at this time because the show hasn’t yet launched. Here is what we can tell you:
- Projections based on similar programs and Pop TV trends
- Anticipated initial viewers: 3 million
- Each show/SponsorMagic segment airs three times the week of broadcast
- Additional viewership from digital distribution and on-demand TV services
- Broadband TV influencer network on YouTube
- 9 billion weekly worldwide views
- Custom, targeted influencer marketing campaigns
- Estimated influencer subscribers: 3 million
- Estimated influencer monthly views: 13 million
- No reach data available until show launches
- Website co-branding and promos
- Social amplification on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube
- Co-branded posts and paid boosts on social
- Real-time audience engagement with brands
Our SponsorMagic Guarantee
15 Reasons why SponsorMagic is the Right Investment for Your Brand
1. People will like your brand and trust your brand because you’re not interrupting them with advertising.
2. People won’t skip over your message because it is embedded into the program.
3. People will remember your brand message because they experience it as part of the entertainment.
4. Your message never gets stale because it’s new every week.
5. Your brand is tied to the mission of bringing the generations together to counter balance the conflict and negativity on other TV programs.
6. Your brand is associated with the good feelings generated by uplifting family entertainment.
7. Your message will be seen by the two largest demographic groups with money to spend: Boomers and Millennials.
8. Your sponsored content from the TV show is integrated with digital and traditional media to expand your reach.
9. Award-winning entertainment creatives will work directly with you to create custom sponsored content that engages your audience.
10. The production team will come to you location where you can tell your brand story and take viewers on a video tour of your company.
11. You get EXCLUSIVITY rights, so no competitive products will be promoted on the show while you are a sponsor.
12. Your brand becomes part of the show’s higher purpose: to make a difference for U.S. Military Veterans through support of Tee It Up for the Troops.
13. You don’t have to spend $300,000 of your marketing budget to produce a TV commercial.
14. You are GUARANTEED to reach at least 1 million TV viewers.
15. Right now you can lock in to the pre-broadcast rates before they go up.
SponsorMagic Media LLC
767 Nebraska Ave E
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Copyright SponsorMagic Media LLC 2018